How to plan the best bridal shower
Planning a bridal shower can be a lot of fun, but it can also be overwhelming if you're not sure where to start. Here are some tips to help you plan the perfect bridal shower:
- Start by setting a date and time for the shower. Keep in mind the bride's schedule and any other important events that might be happening around the same time.
- Choose a venue for the shower. This could be the bride's home, a local park, a restaurant, or another location that is special to the bride.
- Create a guest list and send out invitations. Be sure to include all of the bride's close friends and family members.
- Decide on a theme for the shower. This could be based on the bride's interests, the season, or a color scheme.
- Plan the menu and decorations. This will depend on the theme and the venue, but be sure to include foods and drinks that the bride loves.
- Consider activities for the shower. This could include games, a DIY project, or a presentation about the couple's history.
- Don't forget about the gifts! Be sure to have a designated person to collect and open gifts during the shower.
By following these steps and working with the bride to make sure everything is to her liking, you can plan a bridal shower that she will never forget!
With Save The Date app you can send Rsvp requests for your Bridal shower to your close friends and family - Create your event for free!